Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goals for the Year - CAS

This year I'm going to undertake new challenges and develop new skills throught the creation of this blog. The fact that I got it set up is a minor miracle. I have never used a blog before and I fully realize I'm pretty much the only person my age who hasn't. I'm not particularly good with technology, so this will be a good experience for me.
I plan on joining Habitat for Humanity later on in the year to engage in issues of global importance and improve others lives. I also will enjoy this activity because, along with the service work, there's the added element of action when we go out and build; I can also get creativity credit with this due to the thinking process of the activities and planning.
My participation in volleyball allows me to assess and work on my strengths and areas of growth, work collaboratively with others since it's such a team and spirit driven sport, and also have loads of fun, since I love volleyball as a sport. I hope to be able to handle the work load and still continue doing volleyball for two years, since I love it so much, and this shows my perseverance and commitment to the sport.
I am currently in the planning stages of working outside the school with a dog facility and will update more as the communication and planning continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment