Sunday, September 25, 2011

Volleyball Team

I made the volleyball team! I plan on using this opportunity to improve my individual skills and become a better team player. Currently I'm switching between setter and outside, though I need to start training for libero as well. I'm proud of being able to fill so many positions on the team, and I definitely need to train harder to be my best at all of these. After making the team I took a step back and looked at the skills I have and what I need to work on. I need to improve my aim and control the power behind my hits and sets so that I can better help the team with my skills, which include being able to get the ball up when it's close to the floor and setting high enough so that people can hit. I plan on improving my skills as a team player by completely investing myself in the team during practice and making sure that team works cohesively together.

No comments:

Post a Comment